- Patrick O’Neill, Olloclip, CEO / Founder. Patrick used a Kickstarter campaign to fund his original idea to create a iPhone clip on lens featuring fisheye, wide-angle and macro lenses. Since then, olloclip has shipped over one million lenses, and is available online, Apple stores, Best Buys, Amazon, and other online and offline stores. Olloclip ontinues to innovate with products like the new wearable 4-in-1 lens for iPhone 6/6s & 6/6s Plus, Active Lens, Macro Pro Lens, to help photographers express themselves. @olloclip
- Mark Chu, The Inertia, VP Partnerships. Mark is the global endemic & non-endemic sales lead for the planet's largest network of talented surfers & outdoor enthusiasts. The Inertia is the Huffington Post for the ocean, mountain and outdoors community.
- Ciaran Foley, Immersive Entertainment, CEO, Co-Founder. Immersive Entertainment is a developer and publisher of virtual reality entertainment software, based in Irvine. Immersrive creates next-generation experiences and games for the Oculus Rift (and other head-mounted-displays) that deliver new levels of presence, emotional engagement and realism. @ImmersiveEnt
- Liliana Monge, Sabio, Co-Founder, CEO. Sabio offers coding classes in LA and OC, regardless of technical background and experience. Once Sabio Fellows secure full-time coding positions, Sabio supports them with additional professional development for five years. @wesabio
- Joel Tanner, Gigasavvy, Co-Founder, Principal. Joel has grown the Gigasavvy digital marketing and social media agency over the past three years, with clients including Knotts Berry Farm, restaurants, and other companies. The agency recently moved into a larger office in Irvine. @gigasavvy
- 7-7:30p Networking with appetizers provided by Sabio
- 7:30-8:30p Panel
- 8:30-9p: After Networking
- Sabio for sponsoring. Sabio runs coding classes, with classes in Culver City and recently launched in Orange County
- Gigasavvy is a digital marketing and social media agency in Irvine.
PARKING: Complimentary parking in the Gigasavvy lot
Monday, March 28, 2016 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT) - Add to Calendar
GigaSavvy - 14988 Sand Canyon Ave, Studio 4, Irvine, CA 92618 -
Organizer of Digital LA - Digital Leaders in the OC
Digital LA is the largest digital networking group based in LA, reaching more than 80,000 professionals weekly via its newsletter and social media. Digital LA organizes weekly panels and mixers for digital professionals, including startup CEOs, VCs and investors, entertainment including Hollywood movie and TV studios, music labels, agencies, video games, VFX, social media, digital advertising, developers, designers, marketing and and more. Digital LA is the founder of Silicon Beach Fest, the original and largest multi-day startup / entertainment conference. Follow @DigitalLA. Digital LA has been recognized by Forbes and the LA Times as keeping LA's tech community together via its fun and friendly events.